We do assist in the expedition of corporate activity from promotion to incorporation of companies under the local statutes. We also assist in obtaining requisite permits or license necessary for the commencement of operation.
Our cabinet secretarial can serve as registered office to incorporated companies, through the attendance of company meetings and the provision of legal advice .as well as the preparation and filing of all appropriate statutory returns. Foreign corporations desirous of carrying out businesses in Cameroon will find our secretariat services valuable. Such services include the obtaining of expatriate quotas, the approving of pioneer status or the exemption from incorporation taxes and other services that facilitate profitable undertaking.
We also assist clients with:
– Advise on laws and procedures for foreign investments and international trade.
– Negotiations / preparations of all types of partnerships/joint venture profit sharing agreements.
– Advisory services for local labour laws in addition to negotiating and drafting of employment service contracts.
– Mergers, takeovers acquisitions.
– Management buy-outs, management buy-ins arrangements.
– Negotiation and preparation of franchise agreements.
– Preparation of management, technical and service agreements.
– Contract procurements, government liaison and consultancy.