ISANGLEGAL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information but not limited to:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- payment card information
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by ISANGLEGAL. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by ISANGLEGAL for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you do not want to receive these emails, you may opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our promotional emails
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may contact you by email, phone or post
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We may share your information with our partner service providers or third parties whom you choose to transact with through our site.
- We may use the information to promote our services
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures such as to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your information with us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Isang legal by Fomukong Law firm You can contact us by sending an email [email protected]